Easy to use instructions for 12 oz cup
- Bring 14 oz (1 3/4 cup) of filtered water to boil.
- Grind 23 grams (approximately 1/4 cup) of coffee at a fine (espresso) setting.
- Place coffee grounds into paper filter holder on top of coffee mug.
- Pour boiling (185-192 degrees F) slowly over grounds making sure to saturate completely. (Stir as needed, taking care to not rip the filter)
- Remove filter holder before 4 minutes to avoid any bitter after-taste.
Measurements for other sizes
- 16 oz: use 30 grams coffee to 18 oz water
- 20 oz: use 35 grams coffee to 22 oz water
- 32 oz: use 43 grams coffee to 34 oz water